Rachel and Mickey were married on August 3, 2014 at the Carousel Lighthouse Point Park in New Haven, Connecticut and the wedding was photographed by Carl Cox, Bette Cox and Rick McKee. We have posted only a small sampling of the images. What started out to be a damp and rainy weekend changed on Sunday afternoon into a beautiful day at the beach. The weather wasn’t to hot, the clouds were beautiful and most of all the photographers and the families were happy. Bette and I don’t get the opportunity work with Rick to often because he’s located in Charleston, South Carolina. Rick spent his early years working with Bette and me, therefore, we work together very smoothly whether we’re working on a commercial job or a wedding. This entire event was charged with excitement because it involved my family, to be exact, my cousin Don is Rachel’s step dad. Consequently we photographed far too many images and my editing job will involve several days. Strangely enough I enjoy editing very much. I wanted to get some images on line right away for Rachel and Mickey to check out.
Carl Cox Photography offers three basic wedding packages or your own custom designed package.
- A. Special digital package. All the pictures posted on-line with the option to download individual images for a special low price and 1/2 a day coverage.
- B. Thirty 10×10 custom designed photo-journalistic sides in a flush album with up to 65 photographs, all of the previews posted on-line with the option to download individual images for a special low price and 7 hours coverage.
- C. Thirty 8×10 custom designed photo-journalistic sides in a flush album with up to 65 photographs, all of the previews posted on-line with the option to download individual images for a special low price and 7 hours coverage.
All wedding packages include:
- Pre-event consultation.
- On-site photographic services including formal and photojournalistic styles in color and/or black/white.
- Local travel within Maryland, Virginia, and the Baltimore Washington D.C. metro regions. Out of region travel upon request.
- Post-event production services
- Personalized consultation with album selection and placement.
- A finished custom bound leather album with packages B & C.
- All the images will be posted on-line to share with friends and purchase prints or digital files.
- Additional pages may be added to packages B & C for an extra charge.
contact us for pricing, appointments, or to get more information about our terrific packages!